This set contains:
27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess – including:
- 1x Overlord
- 10x Necron Warriors
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms
- 3x Skorpekh Destroyers
- 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte
- 1x Primaris Captain
- 5x Assault Intercessors
- 3x Outriders
- The Warhammer 40,000: Command Manual – Your guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A 30" by 22.4" gaming board
- Push fit plastic terrain designed to bring your tabletop to life, featuring a mixture of pipes and gothic ruins.
- Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
- Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to finish off your painted models!
- Warhammer 40,000: The Rules book, your complete guide to the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop wargame. Taking all the rules content from the Core Book (available separately), this book is ideal for when you're ready to expand your army and battle other players, including options for narrative, matched and open play, loads of missions to get stuck into, and more!